May 20, 2009
Well, I just spent an hour writing you a detailed message of everything that has happened this week and how I'm doing, and it was just perfect, and I pushed send, and it didn't save it OR send it. It told me it failed. I am WAY bummed, AND out of time. :( Grrrr.Anyway, I hate to say this, but I don't have time to write much more because we have to go to Iowa now to buy food. I guess I'll have to write the rest in a snailmail letter or something. I'm so sorry you don't get a more informative letter today!!I guess for now I'll tell you that I love you, I'm doing fine, I'm learning lots, working hard, and that I love Nauvoo and it's beautiful here. All is well.Well, I hope you have a good day and week. I love you all very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment