Oct 26, 2009

Dear Family,Well, another week has gone by! This one went much faster.Our sign class had a great turn out. We had about 20 people there, including a few investigators. We also had our zone conference. Zone conference was really good and I felt very inspired afterward, but I also had one of those headaches you get after a lot of brain overload. The duet I sang went well, but we were both a little nervous. I also was able to have a great interview with President Gardner. It was much needed. The work has been good this week as well. We were able to do a lot of teaching, and in some of the lessons I could really tell the Spirit was touching those we taught.Well, you'll never guess: I've been transferred. It was quite a surprise, but I know that this is the Lord's work and He works in mysterious ways. We've made arrangements for the Sign classes to continue and for a lady in our ward to type at church. I have faith that everything will work out. This area is in great hands. I am a little bummed that I'll be missing the baptism and the other exciting things happening here, but hopefully Sister Engstrom will keep me posted and send me pictures. :) I'm surprised with how quickly I have fallen in love with Three Forks. It's all about the message and the people we serve. Both Sister Engstrom and Sister Call will be staying here.For this week at least, mail should be sent to the mission office again. If there is anything on it's way, it will be forwarded, so don't worry. I'll give you my new address next week (I don't know it yet).Well, I love you and continually pray for you. I hope you are doing well.Oh, by the way, I am going to Lovell, Wyoming. There are already elders there, but we're adding another companionship to the area-- sisters. :)Have a good week. Keep your chins up. I love you.Love,Sister WestwoodP.S. I got Grandma Zeeman's package

No comments: