Jan 18, 2010

"Dear Family,
This week I got transferred to Billings. My new companion is Sister Denning from Draper. I spent my first few days in Billings with her. This is her last transfer. We're both excited to be companions for real-- we didn't think it would happen! But I hoped I'd get the chance, so I'm pretty happy about this.
My new address is 3106 Monad Rd, Billings MT 59102. Or mail can go to the mission home which is 1848 Rimrock Rd.
Leaving my last area was hard. I cried a lot as I said goodbye to different people. I've really grown in my love for the people I've met in Lovell. I also really love Sister Hodes. I cried a lot saying goodbye to her. She's been a great companion and we did really well together. Luckily we go home at the same time, so we'll be in touch right after our missions.
I'm really glad God told me to go on a mission because I'm learning a lot and growing so much. He is giving me strength that I didn't know I could have. I am amazed at how much I am learning through changes and stretches and service. I am learning a different perspective on life and people.
I love you and hope you are doing well. I pray for you lots! Have a good week.
Love,
Sister Westwood"

No comments: