Jan 11, 2010
"I have recently started visiting a member that is a chiropractor because I was having some pains and tingles and such. He's been working on Sister Hodes too. Anyway, two nights ago I got a really REALLY bad headache. I have no idea why or anything, but I could not get it to go away. So Sunday morning I went to their house and got cracked and then went back that night to get cracked again. My head feels much better today. Oh, here's an interesting tidbit. My jaw was really hurting with my headache, so I asked him to look at it. He poked and prodded and then said, 'WOW. I have never seen one this bad before. There's nothing I can do for you right now except for give you some exercises.' So now I'm doing dorky looking face exercises to losen my jaw up and get the muscles working right and then maybe my jaw can be helped. He asked me if I have ever gotten punched in the jaw really hard, and all I could think of was that time in fifth grade when somebody knuckle punched me at PE. He said that may have been what did it, even though it was a long time ago. He also told my companion that that's why my jaw pops and snaps everytime I eat. It really bugs my companions that it does that. Here's another little tidbit. He said I have pretty good posture. My neck is just a little bit forward of what it should be, but we're working on that. Other than that, I have good posture. I was very excited to hear that and I'm very proud because that has never been the case and I've tried very hard since I was about 11 to change that."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment