Things are going well. The other stake in our zone had a musical fireside that we got to go to with a part-member family, and it was really nice. We've been able to teach some good lessons this week and see good progress in the work.
Transfers are coming up this weekend. I'm guessing I'll be transferred because I only have a couple months left before I go back to Nauvoo. Mail should probably be sent to the mission office in Billings this week, until I know for sure where I'll be.
I've had a bit of a rough time this week, but I'm grateful for my knowledge and testimony of the gospel. I know that we are in God's hands, and that he is there to comfort and lift us. he hears our prayers and loves us.
I love you all and hope you are doing well. *muah*
Love,
Sister Westwood"
Jan 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment