Nov 23, 2009
Dear family and friends,Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all safe this week and this weekend.Well, it's been another week of missionary work! Every week I serve, every ounce I give, my testimony becomes more solidified.Well, I am grateful to be a missionary! This is such a blessing, and I am learning and growing so much! I am grateful for the support you all give and for your love and prayers.I am grateful for this gospel and for our Savior, Jesus Christ. And I am grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel and Christ's Church-- a Restoration with complete truth, priesthood authority, and a living prophet to guide us in our day. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and His many tender mercies. I am grateful for all of you!Happy Thanksgiving again! Count your blessings, and have a great week!Love,Sister Westwood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment