Nov 9, 2009


Nikki and Sister Hodes. This is the day they arrived in Lovell.
Dear Family,Hello again! This week has flown! We have been working a lot on getting to know our area, meeting investigators and setting up appointments, and just getting on top of things. We've also been doing a lot of service as we've been getting to know people. I'm really growing in my love for service.I am surprisingly very fond of Lovell. The first day I got here it was really windy and it was snowing, but the weather has been pretty good since then. We even had one day that was really warm and I had to take my coat home. It's starting to cool down again though. Anyway, I love it a lot here and it's worth however cold it gets.Anyway, I am doing really well and am happy to be here and love the people. And I love this work. I love sharing what I treasure as a most precious gift.I hope you are all doing well. I love you and pray for you. Thank you for your prayers as well. I know that is always a big help.Have a great week!Love,Sister Westwood


No comments: