Mar 2, 2010

"Alright, so a few big updates.
Transfers: I will get my new companion on Wednesday. Her name is Sister Baird. I think she's from Washington, but I don't remember. I''ve met her a copule times. She's a couple years older than me and has a career as an interior decorator. She's been serving in Thermopolis, Wyoming. Sister Denning will be with me until Wednesday morning, then I turn her over to the mission office. A few others have been transferred, and a couple of them were very unexpected. Elder Morris (he served with me in Wyoming North and then came to Billings with me to be our zone leader) is going back to Wyoming, and Elder Barrera (my zone leader in Wyoming) is coming here; Elder Hopkins has gone to Missoula; and Elder Anderson (my district leader) has gone to Polson. Elder Morris' and Elder Anderson's transfers are surprising because they were only here one transfer. Elder Hopkins has been here a while, but it's still sad. I'll miss them. Elder Anderson and I have gotten to be pretty good friends (we shared the car), and I've also become friends with Elder Morris, so I'm kind of sad about their transfers. But I'm excited for their new adventures. All three replacement elders are elders I've served around already. Oh! And Sister Engstrom is getting doubled in to Billings Heights (they haven't had sisters there), so I'll see her on prep days!"

No comments: