Jul 28, 2010

"I want to share one brief story from the week with you. There was a large youth conference that came. I got the special privilege of taking a 13-year-old blind girl and her mom through the jail. I took them through and let this little girl touch all around the jail to take it in. When we went into the Martyrdom room, she asked, 'What room is this?' When I told her, she whispered, 'Oh.' The Spirit is strong in that room. That was a neat experience for me-- I saw a lot more of the little details in the Jail on that tour. I felt so much love on that tour. I'm still smiling about it. The mom told me that I am very intuitive and that I could work well with the blind. I thought that was interesting. Maybe I will? Maybe with the deaf-blind? I don't know.
Well, time is up. I love you lots! I hope you have a great and safe week!
Love,
Sister Westwood"

No comments: