Aug 11, 2010

"I'd like to end (what I think is) my last mission email by telling everyone that I know that the fullness of Christ's Gospel truly has been restored to the earth. He called a prophet, Joseph Smith, just as He called prophets anciently. This is the same Church that Christ organized while He was on the earth, and He continues to be it's Organizer, Director, and Head. Christ is our Savior. It is only through Him that we can return to God's presence and receive 'all that the Father hath.' I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I do not have any doubt about it. Why? Because the Holy Ghost, the Comforter and Teacher, has witnessed to me that it is true. I know that our Father in Heaven loves us, and that is why I am here. I am sharing God's Merciful Plan.
Lots of love to hold you over 'til we meet again,
Sister Westwood"

No comments: