Aug 23, 2010

Surprise! Another Sister Westwood blog post!
Well, I am safely home. My flight was delayed, and so I was later than expected. But I made it.
Being a missionary was wonderful. I saw so many miracles. I also experienced great changes in myself, and I am excited to integrate them into my life back on the home front.
Thank you all for you love and support and prayers.
Now, the mission of life continues. My greatest hope is to continue a strong disciple of Jesus Christ.
Thanks again, and much love!
Sister Westwood

P.S. I will be picking up again on my other blog sometime soon.

2 comments:

runningmom said...

I almost checked your other blog and then decided to try this one, one last time. Glad I did! Thanks for being a great example as a missionary the past 1 1/2 years. I LOVED seeing you in Carthage and hope to see you more now that you are home! Good luck with all the adjustments!

Michele said...

Welcome home!