Aug 24, 2009

Dear familia,Hello! I love this part of the week!It's been a pretty good week. Sister Bailey and I have come leaps and bounds in the last seven days. I am learning so much and we are continually improving as a companionship. I think we'll become one of those dynamic duos.Things have REALLY slowed down this week, probably because the young performing missionaries are gone (it's been a little bit sad this week because we've had so many departures) and so we only have one show that's put on now. (We are still getting visitors though.) We are doing a lot of referral calling, which is something I really look forward to everyday. We're also starting to get ready for our field transfers and so we're really reviewing and practicing teaching lessons. I'm getting REALLY excited. Yes, I'm nervous, but excited too. (Ha ha- Sister Ludwig asked if I was getting excited. I said, "Well, if by excited you mean butterflies and a slightly nauseated feeling, then yes, I'm excited.") You all might be wondering where I'm going or when I'll know. Well, from what it sounds like, I probably won't know until just before I go-- so probably sometime the beginning of October. (If you have any guesses, let me know.) Anyway, who knows where I'll be, but I'm looking forward to it and getting ready for it. I'm including a picture of Sister Bailey and I and our practice investigators, Albert and Gwendala. Just remember, happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the principles of the gospel.Well, we've got lots to do, so I better get going. I love you all dearly and I'm praying for you all the time. Have a great week and I'll write again soon!Love,Sister WestwoodP.S. Mom, you'd be proud! I went through our new room this morning and dusted and got rid of cobwebs and everything!P.P.S. Happy birthday to Sam this week!

No comments: