"Happy December! Well, it's cold. But, according to everybody else, it's not actually cold yet. Goody! I am getting quite good at the art of layering. I've also made up my mind that the blessing of being called to serve in this mission is that I will be so prepared for future winters that I will never be cold in winter again! Yay!!
Well, it's been a good week. We had transfers, and much to our surprise all four of us Lovell missionaries are still here! We're pretty excited. We lost two missionaries from our zone. One was our district leader and so now Elder Unga is our district leader.
Two of our investigators set baptismal dates for this month during the week, so there has been much rejoicing and prayer. Also, another man is pondering baptism again, so we'll see.
I got a package from Three Forks with pictures and programs for last months baptisms- a brother and a sister (we started teaching her just before I left), so that was great! I love seeing people embrace the fulness of the gospel!
I enjoyed the Christmas Fireside last night. I thought President Monson's story was very touching.
I can't think of much else exciting to share from the week, just that the work is going well!"
Dec 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment