Dec 21, 2009

Once again, read both blogs.

"Dear Family,
It’s been quite the week!
We had a great zone conference with Elder Terrence Smith of the Seventy. I learned a lot, despite the fact that I was dead tired. Our mission president showed us a video clip online that I highly recommend. It’s on the church’s main page and is called “The Spirit of Christmas” .
There was a bit of a tragedy for my companion that happened this week. A very late package finally arrived. To make a long story short, we suspect that it was tampered with and that her Christmas presents were stolen (2/3 of the contents were missing). She is most sad about the effort that had gone into the package and with the idea that somebody would steal. Anyway, it has all been very sad. Her mom is working everything out and has gone through a lot to send Sister Hodes a new package overnight so that she’ll have presents."

No comments: