Dec 14, 2009

"Last night we had dinner with a family that had a real Christmas tree in their house. Well, you know how I love that Christmas tree smell. They saw how much I love it and they cut off a little branch and gave it to us in a vase and gave us a few ornaments to put on it. Sister Hodes and I put a few other things on it and it’s in our room now, making it smell all Christmasy. I’m including a picture. It’s very Charlie Brown.
Well, in my personal study I found this little poem. President Boyd K. Packer quoted it in a missionary talk I read. I think it fits nicely with this week:

‘Life is full of problems,
It’s full of ifs and buts,
And the man that’s grinning all the time,
Must be completely nuts!’

The moral of the story is that it’s okay to have down moments. It’s part of life!
Well, that’s the week! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday season. I’ll write again next week. Zone conference this week!

Love you!
Love,
Sister Westwood"

No comments: