Dear Family,
Happy Tuesday!
Thanks to everyone who may have compiled family history names for me.
Well, are you excited to hear all about my exciting week? Well, I am sorry to report that not much exciting has happened. I actually spent a lot of the week in bed with the Nauvoo plague, I'm afraid. I had the chest phlegm, cough, ache, fever, queezy, and exhausted crud -- basically the flu. And I don't remember the waking hours very well besides the basics of where I served when I did serve (it's written in my planner). Being sick as a missionary is lousy--it always makes me feel useless and frustrated. I'm pretty much over it now except for I still cough and my throat hurts.
Okay, now I know you are just really anxious to hear about transfers, so I will tell you. Surprise of all surprised, I got sent to Carthage! I'm so excited to be there again! I didn't know if I'd have the chance. My new companion is Sister Wendel from Farmington, Utah. I'm really enjoying our companionship this far. I feel like we're already pretty good friends. She arrived at the beginning of the summer with the majority of us. (Other exciting news: we now have a time slot for ASL practice meetings, for which I am very grateful.) I did serve at the jail yesterday.
I wish I had more exciting stuff to tell you about this week than being sick in bed. But at least transfers are exciting!!
I hope you are doing well. I love you all lots and pray for you every day. Have a good week!
Love, Sister Westwood
Jun 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment