"Our investigator had his baptismal interview and will be getting baptized this Saturday. I'm so excited!!! We love him.
So, the Super Bowl is basically a holiday. Everybody is busy! We were lucky to have an appointment during the Super Bowl.
We had an amazing experience Sunday morning. It actually started a few days earlier when we got a call from a guy in Wyoming referring us to some of his family in our ward. He came up for the weekend, and Sunday morning (so he could be there) we went over to teach this family for the first time. It was an AMAZING experience. The mom is the only member of our church in this family and hasn't been active in a very long time. They are looking for peace and Christ's church and want to do what is right. They have looked on the church's websites and had already started praying about it before we taught them. The Spirit in that lesson was SO strong. It was such a tender mercy to have that experience, especially when things have been a little rough. I'm excited to keep teaching this family.
I love this work. I love this Church. I know that God has given it to us because He loves us and wants us to be happy.
I hope you have a good week. I love you lots!
Love,
Sister Westwood"
Feb 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment