Dear Family,
I've done some painting this week. We've been helping someone paint and get their house ready for selling.
I haven't been around a deaf person in SO Long! I miss it. I fear I am losing my signing ability even though I do language study. It will be nice to sign again with Sister Barry. Maybe I'll even get a miracle and get to sign here again.
Sunday I'm supposed to sing at a big stake fireside for members and non-members. I'm trying to think about how good it will turn out and be confident, but I am a little nervous because I'm still feeling sick in the head and throat and therefore I'm not as confident in my ability to actually sound good.
There is just this week left in this transfer. Sister Denning will be with us for a couple days the beginning of next week as well. I have no idea who my next companionn is going to be. I just care that it's who Heavenly Father wants it to be, and opefully he wants it to be somebody I will get along well with.
As far as investigators go, it's been a good week. We were able to teach a lot of lessons. One man has committed to baptism, but we still need to figure out what day he wants to be baptized. Their whole family came to church yesterday. Another man is getting baptized on Thursday, and I'm excited for him. We have such great investigators in this ward. I have really grown in my love for them and want the best for them.
Well, I've got to go now. I hope you have a great, happy, and safe week! Love you lots!
Love,
Sister Westwood
Feb 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment