"We were going to have two baptisms this week, but they got postponed due. We have another investigator I want to tell you about. He is in his forties very and sincere and we love him. Anyway, he's getting baptized on the 13th. We're going to study the Old Testament with him now and I'm excited about that. Anyway, he gave me a birthday card that was sweet. I was surprised he remembered because I had only briefly mentioned it before. The envelope said Happy Birthday and then inside it said, 'Sister Westwood, If there is ever or anything you need please keep in touch.'
So, would you like to hear about my birthday? It was lovely. I bought a pretty cake (I took a picture) and we went to the mission home during our lunch hour and had cake and icecream with the missionaries here in Billings and the Gardners. Sister Gardner also made a little rainbow cake for those missionaries who don't like chocolate or store cake frosting. They sang happy birthday and it was just fun to be around people. Oh! And you know what also made me excited? I bought a box with 24 candles in it-- and I'm just the right age!! (That won't happen again until 36!) I took pictures, and I'll send some home. (I can't load them on these computers.) Also, one of our investigators that sells jewelry gave me a really pretty necklace for my birthday."
Feb 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment