"Dear Family,
Well, this week has been crazy. Well, mostly just the last few days. You may have noticed I am emailing on Wednesday. I think this is temporary and you can probably expect to hear from me next Tuesday. I will explain as quickly as possible (I have another busy day and not much time to write. Sometime it will improve!).
Well, first, this week was pretty nice. It's been slow yet, but we've had some good tours. We've done lots of study and gotten to know the senior couples pretty well also. It's been a highly spiritual week.
It's been good getting back to work. I was going crazy sitting in all those meetings all the time. (School sounds awfully boring and tedious to me...)
Oh, random note, but we had some fireflies out this week! I think it's early for that. I was very excited. I kept looking out the window just before bed because I wanted to look at them. I really like fireflies."
Apr 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment